lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

hey...

hey!... what's up?...
why everybody ask me for my life?...
everybody care about muy life...
so... i have to introduce me... right?...
ok...
well... my name is... it doesn't important right? hahaha...
my most complet dream is to be can an efficient profesional in medicine and practice this profession in the town where i grow up...
wooo... that's sounds so good!...
i have dreams... fears... hopes... 
i wanna be a bird... and fly fly fly.... sooooo far... where nobody can catch  me...
i'm so happy when i look a happy face of the childrens...
i love childrens... they are everything for me...
i hope some day... try to help them... 
i wanna be happy with someone who wanna be with me...for who i am... not for who i have...
i wanna be someone can fall in love with me...
that's who i'm
i don't care status... i don't care anything... just... a pure love...
sorry if my english is no so good... hahaha xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario